Regular visitors are already aware of some of the shifts in collections as we prepare for the construction and remodeling. All patrons will want to know about the moves about to take place on May 1.
The Children’s Room is moving to a temporary location at the Westwood Mall. (A huge thank you to the Marquette Township Westwood Mall for providing space to the library during this time.)
If you are a regular users of the Children’s Room, you will want to note the following dates:
- Closed April 30 – May 6: Moving week (Children’s collection will be unavailable this week. Holds will be pulled after the branch is open.)
- Reopening Monday, May 7: Children’s Branch will open at the Westwood Mall (See branch hours below.)
- Programming resumes June 9: Summer Reading Program Kickoff – Get Ready to Rock!
- November 2018 – Moving back to PWPL
The PWPL Children’s Branch will have the following hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Construction will require that the lower level of the library is closed to the public starting May 1.
MACC offices – Will be located in the Peter White Conference Room on the main floor. Marquette Arts and Culture Center may be reached during their regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm) at their regular phone number, 906/228-0472.
Community Room – Will be closed May – November. We will continue to hold programs in alternative spaces. Check our online calendar for up to date information.
Childrens, MACC– Space changes