Curbside Pickup starts on Monday June 15 at the Peter White Public Library. Here’s how it works.
1. Place a hold on your library account. (That can start now)
2. Wait for a confirmation message from PWPL.
3. Once the hold is confirmed by the library, click on the Curbside button on the Homepage.
4. Use the form to request a pick up time.
5. Park in a curbside designated spot at the library, then call the staff and let them know you’ve arrived. We’ll load your items into your backseat or trunk.
Need help? Call us at (906) 228-9510