I've already placed my hold(s) AND have received a PWPL confirmation message
- Have you received a text, email or phone notification that your hold is ready for pickup?
- If you haven't received a confirmation that your hold is READY for pickup, please WAIT to schedule your curbside pickup appointment. If you would like to request items for pickup via curbside, please go to your library account by clicking here. Need help? Just call (906) 228-9510.
- Schedule a curbside pickup appointment by clicking here or use the link below. The form is very simple. Choose your date, time and respond to a few quick questions.
- You're all set! See you at curbside pickup!
What To Do When You Come to the Library for Curbside Pickup
The library has designated curbside pickup parking spaces near the southwest side of the building, in the library parking lot. Please arrive within 2 hours of your appointment time. We will have your order packaged for you by the time of your appointment.
When you arrive, call (906) 228-9510. Let the staff know you are here. We will bring your items to you!
Please unlock your back door or pop your trunk for library staff to be able to place the items in your vehicle.
I would like to place library materials on hold for curbside pickup.
Want to request materials to pickup at curbside?
- Go to your PWPL account and place one or more holds on library materials.
- Then, WAIT until you receive a confirmation text, email or automated phone call from PWPL to schedule your curbside pickup appointment.
Wondering how to place a hold? Please call (906) 228-9510 for assistance. Check out this Helpful Guide.
Youth Services Family Packs
Need books for your children but don't have time to place a bunch of holds?
Let PWPL Youth Services staff can help assemble a book stash for the family! We're offering family packs of 20 books to be picked up curbside.
The form, available by clicking on the link below, is available on the PWPL catalog page. The short form includes questions about reading preferences and book types to help YS staff collect family packs.
Questions? Email Youth Services Librarian, Sarah Rehborg at firstname.lastname@example.org Start your request now.
Library in a Bag
We understand how much you miss browsing our shelves. We miss all of you, too! In the meantime, please fill out this form with your preferences. We will then select items for you and put them on hold. We can also email a list of digital items if you prefer.
Once you have submitted your form, you will be notified when your holds are available or when your list is ready.
If you have any questions or need help with this form, please call us at 906-226-4311.