The PWPL eNewsletters offer you the opportunity to receive regular updates direct to your email account from the Peter White Public Library.
Starting in January 2023 the library will be rolling out new content specific eNewsletters. Using this format, you are able to prioritize what gets delivered to your inbox.
To sign up for our eNewsletters complete the registration form on this page (or at the bottom of each page of our website.)
You can unsubscribe from this content at any time!
More information about the eNewsletter options:
- Primary Newsletter – Headlines (formerly the Insider) is an eNewsletter that will continue to focus on general content and emergency information that needs to reach the largest audience. This eNewsletter will go out to ALL subscribers on a regular and as needed basis.
- Book sales and Friends of the Library – This quarterly eNewsletter will give you the inside scoop on upcoming Friends of the Library book sales and book store news.
- Books and Materials – Off the Shelf is a monthly eNewsletter featuring information about library materials and collections, recommendations, award winners, and all things bookish.
- Digital Resources and Technology – This quarterly eNewsletter will contain information specific to our digital and streaming services as well as in-house technology updates.
- Library Exhibits – This bi-monthly eNewsletter will focus on art exhibits, artist receptions, and special exhibits. Information about upcoming art exhibits will include the MACC Deo Gallery.
- Local History – This quarterly eNewsletter will focus on local history and genealogy topics.
- Weekly Program Updates – Our weekly eNewsletter which provides a snapshot of upcoming programming at PWPL.
- Youth Services – This eNewsletter will focus on all the things happening in the Youth Services Department. It comes out approximately once a month.