TOWNSHIP ADVISORY COUNCIL (TAC)
Members of the Advisory Council are residents of the townships in our service area and help us determine how best to meet the needs of patrons who live in those townships. Meetings are held four times a year and are open to the public. Contact the Administration Office (906-226-4300) if you are interested in serving on the Township Advisory Council.
Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the following months: March, June, September, and December. Meetings are held at 5:00pm and typically take place in the George Shiras III Room on the top floor of the Library.
Current Council Members:
- Chocolay: Jan Raskin and Judy White
- Marquette: Paul Marin and Tom Bronken
- Sands: Karrie Heikes and Suzanne Standerford
- Skandia: Barb Bradley and Beth Linna
- West Branch: Peggy Jensen and Natasha Lantz
Township Advisory Council Packets: