- Next Avenue: Information on health, money, work, and caregiving for seniors, from PBS.
- Senior Planet: Courses, programs, and activities from AARP to help seniors with lifelong learning and connection.
- Independent Living Guide: Information on independent living in Michigan and the costs of alternative care options.
- Marquette County Aging Services: Local resources for seniors in Marquette County, provided in partnership with the United Way.
- U.P. Area Agency on Aging (UPAAA): Providing services and resources for the senior community in the UP.
Consumer and Legal
- Identity Theft Protection: Information on how to recover from identity theft, from the Federal Trade Commission.
- Elder Law of Michigan: A non-profit organization aimed at protecting the rights, health and well-being of seniors and those with disabilities.
- Legal Services of Northern Michigan: Provides civil law assistance to seniors and low-income individuals.
- Consumer Education Program: Consumer education from the Michigan Attorney General.
- Senior Law: Resources surrounding legal issues that could apply to seniors.
- Michigan Legal Help: For assistance with creating a will or estate plan. Can eFile on-site at Peter White Public Library.
- Merck Manual: Reference resource for health conditions and health related issues.
- AAA Senior Driver Safety: Information on how to increase senior safety while driving.
- NIH Health Information: National Institute on Aging health information on topics that specifically apply to seniors.
- Cancer Care Decisions: a detailed guide that addresses common challenges in cancer care.